These lemon rolls with raspberry cream cheese frosting are perfect for a quick and easy no rise sweet roll recipe.
- Peach Cobbler Cinnamon Rolls
- No-Rise Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls with Salted Caramel Frosting
- Boysenberry Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy No Rise Almond Cinnamon Rolls
- No Rise Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy No-Rise Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 3/4 Cups Warm Water
- 3 Tablespoons Dry Active Yeast
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil (+2 Tablespoons to smear on counter)
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Zest of 2 Lemons
- 1/2 Tablespoon Salt
- 5 1/4 Cups of Bread Flour (+1/4 Cup if dough is too sticky)
- 2 3.4 oz boxes of Lemon Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
- 2 Pounds Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste or Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Raspberries
1. In an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook mix the first four ingredients together. Let sit for 15 minutes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and turn on low for 5-7 minutes until dough is silky (It will be a little sticky) DO NOT LET RISE!
3. Divide your dough in half. Smear oil on counter and roll out dough the same size as a large cookie sheet. Spread the filling evenly on the dough. Top with raspberries. Lightly press the filling down.
4. Starting on the end closest to your body, roll and pinch seam of the dough. Continue to roll the dough until a long log forms (some of the filling will fall out a little and that’s okay). Cut in 16 rolls (I like to cut the long roll in half and then cut each half into half again continuing this method until you have 16 pieces). Place on a greased pan.
5. Let rise 10 minutes while oven preheats to 400 degrees F. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, cool and top with raspberry cream cheese frosting (recipe follows).
Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In an electric mixer cream butter and cream cheese together until well combined.
2. Add powdered sugar and turn on to the lowest setting to avoid powdered sugar getting everywhere.
3. Add vanilla and raspberries and stir to combine. Serve over rolls.